Poland Service Group – International Tax Services GmbH
In most cases, cross-border business begins with gaining a foothold in neighbouring European markets. For companies, however, this usually also means having to face previously unknown challenges.
Our Poland Service Desk, Klein Mönstermann International Tax Services GmbH, not only has the necessary language and specialist knowledge to prepare your company for entering the market in the neighbouring country, but also the necessary experience in dealing with local organisations and official bodies.
This will allow you to benefit from an experienced contact in Germany who will open up a new market for you – in both directions. Our range of services is aimed equally at German and Polish companies that want to intensify business with their EU neighbour.
Our experts at the Poland Service Group will advise you not only on challenges in your day-to-day business operations, but also on the preparation of your market entry.
Together we work out the
- establishment of companies, subsidiaries and branches
- tax advice in all areas of German and international business transactions
- cross-border restructuring of companies
- tax advice for internationally interlinked groups of companies
- employee secondment
- legal representation of clients before all courts of instance in Germany as well as representation before all authorities in Germany
Do you have questions or are already planning to expand your business activities into your neighbouring country? Then please get in touch! We look forward to your enquiry.
Already have questions and would like to contact us?
Nothing could be easier! Call us or use our contact form.
We look forward to your enquiry.